As a member of City Council, Elvin will promote and support:
Good Governance Practices
- Improve efficiency in providing city services.
- Implement revised communication practices and technology.
- Increase resources to better enforce and implement city ordinances.
Improve Quality of Life Services
- Work with the administration to better utilize available resources to improve delivery of services.
- Help implement programs that support clean, safe and secure neighborhoods.
- Support ongoing training of our Police, Fire, and Emergency Services personnel to better serve the community in which they work.
Business and Economic Development
- Support better integration of Trenton's 250 comprehensive Master Plan in all ongoing and upcoming development projects.
- Work with business leaders, and state, county and local representatives to promote development and incentive programs that help the Capital City and its citizens.
- Be a champion for Trenton - supporting creative ideas that boost the local economy and inspire people to live, play, and stay in Trenton.